JESUS CHRIST I JUST WANT SCHOOL TO BE OOVVEEERRRR AND GO TO KOREA AND EAT KOREAN FOOD LOL UGUGHGHGHH
pizza: when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that i can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s better and involves me
Sometimes people have nothing to say because they’re too empty. And sometimes...– Yasmin Mogahed (via hellanne)
andrew-song: i see why it is so easy for people to become so cynical. the lack of understanding between humans is strange
The Shawshank Redemption was really good.
It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a good movie like that.
ticklishbutts: theladyofpie: ticklishbutts: the Cold War is basically just the United State and the Soviet Union saying how big of a penis they have but when it comes down to it neither of them actually want to flash the other to show for fear the other actually does have a bigger penis Holy shit, that’s spot on I don’t post faulty penis analogies so of course it is
joetrohnam: YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY AT 4AM EVERYTHING
thepasta-nerada: vvrathia: the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
colonelhathi: japan ≠ korea ≠ china pakistan is not in the middle east most muslims aren’t arabs geishas are not prostitutes mexico is a very small part of latin america there are 54 countries in africa china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
oh my god why is it already thursday I haven’t even started doing anything yet
mojosodope178: deal-breaker: Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone this is so accurate i want to cry
thewonderousland: “Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”
fullmetalfisting: one time in high school i didnt read the assigned book and i was like fuck it imma write this essay anyway and i had no idea what the book was even about or who the characters were so i just spewed out some shit about archetypes and the teacher came up to me after class and told me i was the only student who truly understood the book